- Size : 20″ x 24″
- For PCB artwork design. For film & PCB inspection.
- 450mm working width
- 0.3mm to 5.0mm panel thickness.
- Table top unit which gives convenience to dry film developing and dry film stripping both in one machine.
- Diaphragm pump agitates the developing solution chamber
- The Proto-Contact tabletop unit which serves a Negative making printer for Film Negatives.
- Avoiding expensive cameras, the user can directly make negative from 1×1 scale artworks
- Tabletop unit for curing of liquid protoresist or dryingof PCB’s.
- Timer controlled system allows fast and efficient PCB curing
- A compact tabletop high speed drilling machine with a quick change Chuck
- Drill holding by precision chuck with lapped jaws
ART WORK TABLE – GUPTA BRAND 200839
DRY FILM LAMINATOR – GUPTA BRAND 200840
FILM MAKING UNIT – GUPTA BRAND 200830
PCB CURING/OVEN MACHINE – GUPTA BRAND 200831
ROLLER TINNING MACHINE – GUPTA BRAND 200835
U.V. EXPOSURE MACHINE DOUBLE SIDED – GUPTA BRAND 200832